As a rapidly growing company, we are looking for an intern in system administration to support our system administrator. You will be the first point of contact for our employees, competently take requests/concerns and are an all-rounder talent who shows a positive attitude every day! This is your chance to get actively involved and help secure the organization as well as the coordination of the IT infrastructure. You are thus in one of the most exciting areas – electromobility – and can actively help shape the company.
Your Daily Business
- You provide 1st-level IT support in a modern cloud-based environment, ensure that our employees’ workflows run smoothly and that our equipment in the meeting rooms and at the workstations functions without any problems
- You are responsible for the smooth onboarding and offboarding of our new employees
- You select suitable hardware and software and take care of preparing and setting up laptops for our new employees
- You take over the communication and are the contact person for our external service providers
- You will work on internal projects to expand our IT infrastructure and on certification processes (TISAX/ISO)
- You take over the user administration and conduct research
- You support the team in our office in Munich, whenever needed, but parts of your job can be done remotely as well
- You are an enrolled student in computer science, business informatics or similar fields or have completed an apprenticeship as an IT specialist for system integration.
- You have deep kledge in the areas of Microsoft Windows (Win10) and network infrastructure (LAN, WLAN, firewall).
- If you have good experience and enjoy working with Windows, MacOS, networked workstations as well as SaaS applications such as Microsoft365, Slack, Atlassian Suite, Zoom, BitBucket, etc., that’s all a plus
- You work reliably, independently and have a quality-oriented way of way of working.
- You have team spirit and stand out due to your analytical thinking and your ability to grasp things quickly.
- You are fluent in Englisch and German
Apart from the fact that you are doing a meaningful job in one of the most exciting fields of our time, your mental and physical health is very important to us. We offer flexible working hours and a work-life balance. In addition, your social environment as well as your personal development is important to us.
We offer you:
- A very competitive salary
- Free healthy breakfast, free healthy lunch, free snacks, drinks and coffee
- Free access to a tool of your choice (Skillshare or Coursera)
- A Gympass membership (subsidized access to gyms – not just for you, but for your family and friends as well)
- Flexible working hours and flexible home office – part of the tasks can be done anywhere, however you should be in commutable distance to our office in Munich
- A high degree of personal responsibility and a great deal of creative freedom
- A strong team culture with regular team events and company outings (summer and Christmas parties, at least one big company outing, Oktoberfest (Wiesn), cocktail and movie nights once a month, regular team and sports events, company kitchen with cooking events)
- An international team and moving budget of 800€
- Rental of our e-lf for private use and free recharging in our company
- A book circle (order a book through us – we pay for it, you read it)
Our job offer Intern – IT Specialist (m/w/d)
sounds interesting? Then we are looking forward to receiving your
application via Campusjäger by Workwise.With our partner Campusjäger, you can apply for
this job in just a few minutes without a cover letter and track the status of your
40 hours per week hours per week