Intelehealth is a tech for impact organisation committed to improving access to primary health care in underserved regions of the world through its innovative technology platform. Intelehealth can be used by health organizations to set up high quality primary health care programs connecting patients in remote and rural communities to doctors.
We believe work should be meaningful as well as enriching. At Intelehealth, we’re taking on one of the world’s biggest development’s challenge – solving the health access gap for last mile populations. We believe in creating and maintaining an organizational culture of innovation which is conducive for the incredible people who work with us.
About the position:
Intelehealth is dedicated to developing a strong implementation team to support health organization in the use of the Intelehealth technology platform to drive the improvement of health status of underserved populations. We’re looking for a Project Manager who will be managing the implementation of Intelehealth’s telemedicine projects in Osh, Kyrgyzstan. This role will involve operational management of the projects and to work closely with technical and non-technical staff involved in deployment. The position will involve 60-70% travel.
As a Project Manager at Intelehealth, a typical day might include:
- Execute telemedicine project with implementing partners on ground
- Monitor day-to-day operations of on-going projects
- Coordinate with various stakeholders – implementing agency and, government – to deliver a successful implementation
- Generate stakeholder buy-in from key stakeholders to ensure programs are well-designed for scale and sustainability
- Work with technical and non-technical staff manage telemedicine programs with partners
- Work with implementing agency’s field staff to executive periodic monitoring and impact assessment
- Domestic travel will be required
- Periodic reporting of project metric to internal and external stakeholders
- Develop strategies to improve project operational efficiency
- Support in training the master trainers or end users
Qualifications and Experience:
- Requires a minimum of Masters Degree in Public Health/ Health Administration/ Social Work/ Development Studies Public policy/ Health Informatics, or equivalent
- 3-5 years of prior experience in a project management or implementation role.
- Field experience working in rural areas in a developing country is highly desired
- Experience in technology based or ICT4D projects is preferable
- Experience working with remote team members
- Experience working independently
- Excellent project management skills
- Strong experience and understanding of M&E
- Experience working with diverse groups of stakeholders in the health development sector
- Ability to take initiative and accountability
- Good communication skills
- Good writing skills
- Creativity and innovative mindset to improve project efficiency and drive impact
- You are willing to relocate and travel 60-70% of the time
This job might be good for you if:
- You are a passionate self-learner & love taking on new challenges
- You love working with diverse stakeholders and generating buy in
- You love solving problems & digging for creative solutions if you don’t have the answer to a problem
- You don’t get flustered easily. You can remain level headed under pressure
- You are meticulous & pay attention to details. You’re organized and consistent in your activities
- You have the ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty
How to apply
If you are ready to become part of our family, apply online here – https://intelehealth.zohorecruit.in/jobs/Careers/25855000004346041/Project-Manager?source=CareerSite
- Open the link
- Click ‘I’m Interested’ button.
- Upload your resume, fill the application and submit the form.