- Focus of companies on AI- enabled platforms to contribute toward innovative solutions in cancer care underscores growth
- Need for patient-reported outcomes for critical decision making for patients of autoimmune conditions stokes demand
WILMINGTON, Del., Oct. 18, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — Demand for healthcare informatics pivots on its significance to improve coordination in the healthcare industry. Healthcare informatics platforms help patients keep track of their health, while doctors have record of their patients on the fingertips. This demonstrates prospects of rapid increase in demand for mobile apps, which empowers patients for electronic access to their health history. The healthcare informatics market size is projected to exceed US$ 100 Bn by 2031.
Biomedical and healthcare informatics played a critical role in system response during COVID-19. The pandemic prompted a race for timely data to be used to benefit people. In this scenario, firms in the healthcare informatics market offered solutions to assist healthcare stakeholders with data governance and health decision making, thereby capitalizing on the opportunity.
Get Exclusive PDF Sample Copy of Healthcare Informatics Market– https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=80749
Market analysis of healthcare informatics reveals key role of vendors to create awareness to address security challenges. Vendors are educating hospitals for frequent change of password, and fill gaps in security of hospital systems to protect patient data.
Mounting pressure on healthcare providers to improve patient outcomes at low cost is compelling adoption of technology-based solutions. Healthcare informatics companies are stepping in to regulate practices, improve consistency in diagnosis, and deliver high quality patient care. Healthcare informatics enables healthcare professionals to connect disparate clinical systems, resulting in fast decision making based on available data.
Ask for References – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=ARF&rep_id=80749
Healthcare Informatics Market – Key findings of the Report
- Significance of healthcare informatics in the early intervention, and delay the progression of chronic kidney disease is driving potential revenues in the healthcare informatics market
- Oncology is anticipated to hold the leading share among all applications in the healthcare informatics market during the forecast period. Vast pool of healthcare informatics data that provides unique clinical insights can contribute toward innovative solutions in cancer care. Healthcare informatics companies are leveraging insights obtained from this data, and are increasing research in precision medicine for personalized patient care.
- Significance of patient-centered outcomes research for patients of autoimmune conditions demonstrates massive revenue potential in healthcare informatics market. This emphasizes the need for real-world data incorporating patient-reported outcomes, to help inform patients of autoimmune conditions and other stakeholders about patients’ experience for treatments involving costly and innovative medication. Research initiatives for patient-centered outcomes involves engaging patients throughout the process, and is especially important for patients and their care partners.
- Hospital information systems segment held the leading healthcare informatics market share in 2020. Implementation of several programs in emerging economies for adoption of hospital information systems fuels growth of the segment.
- Healthcare informatics market segments based on end user are hospitals, clinics, insurance companies, specialty clinics, pharmacies, and others. Of them, insurance company’s end user is expected to register a high CAGR during the forecast period.
Healthcare Informatics Market – Growth Drivers
- Criticality for early intervention and significant delay in progression of chronic kidney disease fuels growth of healthcare informatics market
- Mounting pressure on healthcare providers for improved health outcomes at low cost stirs demand
Make an Enquiry Before Buying – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=EB&rep_id=80749
Healthcare Informatics Market – Key Players
Some of the key players operating in the healthcare informatics market are;
- Health Gorilla
- MV Informatica Nordeste Ltd
- NXGN Management LLC
- nThrive Revenue Systems LLC
- Axiom Resource Management Inc.
- Benchmark Systems
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- Cerner Corporation
- LabVantage Solutions Inc.
- Allscripts Healthacre LLC
- Agfa Healthacre Corp
- Cardinal Health
The healthcare informatics market is segmented as follows;
Healthcare Informatics Market, by Type
- Hospital Information Systems
- Electronic Health Record
- Electronic Medical Record
- Real-time Healthcare
- Patient Engagement Solutions
- Population Health Management
- Pharmacy Information Systems
- Prescription Management
- Automated Dispensing Systems
- Inventory Management
- Medical Imaging Information Systems
- Radiology Information Systems
- Monitoring Analysis Software
- Picture Archiving & Communication Systems
- Laboratory Information Systems
- Health Insurance Information Systems
Healthcare Informatics Market, by Application
- Renal Diseases
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Respiratory Diseases
Healthcare Informatics Market, by End-user
- Specialty Clinics
- Insurance Companies
Healthcare Informatics Market, by Region
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Modernization of healthcare in terms of both infrastructure and services have pushed the healthcare industry to new heights, Stay Updated with Latest Healthcare Research Reports by Transparency Market Research:
ePharmacy Market: The global ePharmacy market is anticipated to reach more than US$ 362.8 Bn by the end of 2031 at a CAGR of 19.2% from 2022 to 2031.
Breast Tissue Markers Market: The global breast tissue markers market is anticipated to reach more than US$ 5.8 Bn by the end of 2031 at a CAGR of 8.3% from 2022 to 2031.
Dental Composites Market: The global dental composites market is expected to reach the value of US$ 59.3 Mn by the end of 2031 at a CAGR of 9.0% from 2021 to 2031.
Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia Treatment Market: The global benign prostatic hyperplasia treatment market is anticipated to reach more than US$ 11.9 Bn by the end of 2031 at a CAGR of 5.5% from 2022 to 2031.
Healthcare Biometrics for Children Market: The global healthcare biometrics for children market is anticipated to reach more than US$ 1.30 Bn by the end of 2031 at a CAGR of 22.3% from 2022 to 2031.
Epilepsy Monitoring Devices Market: The global epilepsy monitoring devices market is expected to reach more than US$ 737 Mn by the end of 2031 at a CAGR of 4.6% from 2022 to 2031.
Photodynamic Therapy Market: The global photodynamic therapy market is anticipated to reach more than US$ 15.1 Bn by the end of 2031 at a CAGR of 13.5% from 2022 to 2031.
Laboratory Information Systems Market: The global laboratory information systems market is anticipated to reach more than US$ 4.9 Bn by the end of 2031 at a CAGR of 8.3% from 2022 to 2031.
About Transparency Market Research
Transparency Market Research, a global market research company registered at Wilmington, Delaware, United States, provides custom research and consulting services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insights for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of Analysts, Researchers, and Consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools & techniques to gather and analyse information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
For More Research Insights on Leading Industries, Visit Our YouTube Channel and hit subscribe for Future Update – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8e-z-g23-TdDMuODiL8BKQ
Transparency Market Research Inc.
CORPORATE HEADQUARTER DOWNTOWN,
1000 N. West Street,
Suite 1200, Wilmington, Delaware 19801 USA
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Email: [email protected]
SOURCE Transparency Market Research