Healthcare Analytics Master’s Certificate
- 100% online
- January 2023 start
- 4 courses (12 credits)
- Designed for healthcare professionals
- Stackable toward master’s degrees
Are you looking for pathways to advance your career and make a stronger impact in the healthcare space? This four-course fully online graduate certificate will introduce you to the latest tools, technologies and best practices in healthcare data and analytics. To be eligible for the program, you must be currently working in the healthcare industry.
You will use the latest innovations in digital learning to:
- Learn to analyze, interpret and present healthcare data effectively.
- Speak fluently about the informatics that are transforming the healthcare industry.
- Advance your career with skills that are immediately applicable to the work you’re currently doing.
- Study with Brandeis University faculty who are immersed in healthcare administration, business analytics, change management, and other areas that are driving the evolution of the healthcare industry.
To be eligible for the program, you must have professional experience in the healthcare field.
Tuition and Fees
*Starting in the Spring-1 2023 session, new Healthcare Analytics Master’s Certificate students must pay a $500 nonrefundable deposit to secure their spot in the certificate. The $500 deposit will be applied toward the first course.
**Total cost of the program excludes books and course materials, and tuition is reassessed each academic year.
Meet the faculty
Learn from some of the leading professionals in healthcare, technology and business.
Brandeis Healthcare Analytics Master’s Certificate is a collaboration between Brandeis Graduate Professional Studies and Brandeis International Business School.