DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Global Per Diem Nurse Staffing Market (2022-2027) by Services, End-Users, and Geography, Competitive Analysis and the Impact of Covid-19 with Ansoff Analysis” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global Per Diem Nurse Staffing Market is estimated to be USD 8.48 Bn in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 11.3 Bn by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 5.91%
- Increasing Demand for Healthcare Facilities and Lack of Skilled Healthcare Staff
- Growing Preference Per Diem Nursing Attributed to Flexible Work Atmosphere
- Rising Number of Geriatric Population
- High Cost of Remuneration of These Nurses than Nurse Staffing
- Healthcare Advancements Such as Medical Informatics and Telehealth
- Increasing Healthcare Establishments in Developing Nations
Lack of Skilled Professional and Compliance Concerns
The Global Per Diem Nurse Staffing Market is segmented based on Services, End-Users, and Geography.
- By Services, the market is classified into Emergency Department and Home Care Services.
- By End-Users, the market is classified into Hospitals, Independent Clinics, and Nursing Homes.
- By Geography, the market is classified into Americas, Europe, Middle-East & Africa, and Asia-Pacific.
The report provides a detailed analysis of the competitors in the market. It covers the financial performance analysis for publicly listed companies in the market. The report also offers detailed information on the companies’ recent development and competitive scenario. Some of the companies covered in this report are Accountable Healthcare Staffing, Aureus Medical Group, AMN Healthcare, Aya Healthcare, Inc., CareerStaff UnLtd., Cross Country Healthcare, Inc., etc.
- America (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United States, Rest of Americas)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Rest of Europe)
- Middle-East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Rest of MEA)
- Asia-Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
The report includes Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
The report presents a detailed Ansoff matrix analysis for the Global Per Diem Nurse Staffing Market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as the Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design strategies for the growth of the company. The matrix can be used to evaluate approaches in four strategies viz. Market Development, Market Penetration, Product Development and Diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk involved with each approach.
The analyst analyses the Global Per Diem Nurse Staffing Market using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its market position.
Based on the SWOT analysis conducted on the industry and industry players, the analyst has devised suitable strategies for market growth.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Report Description
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Market Dynamics
5 Market Analysis
6 Global Per Diem Nurse Staffing Market, By Services
7 Global Per Diem Nurse Staffing Market, By End-Users
8 Americas’ Per Diem Nurse Staffing Market
9 Europe’s Per Diem Nurse Staffing Market
10 Middle East and Africa’s Per Diem Nurse Staffing Market
11 APAC’s Per Diem Nurse Staffing Market
12 Competitive Landscape
13 Company Profiles
- Accountable Healthcare Staffing
- Aureus Medical Group
- AMN Healthcare
- Aya Healthcare, Inc.
- Cross Country Healthcare, Inc.
- Favorite Healthcare Staffing, Inc.
- GHR Healthcare
- Health trust Workforce Solutions
- Interim HealthCare, Inc.
- InGenesis, Inc.
- Jackson Healthcare
- Maxim Healthcare Group
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/dvj9nq