Published August 30, 2023
A Qualitative Research Study accomplished by Data Bridge Market research’s database of 350 pages, titled as “eHealth Market ” with 100+ market data Tables, Pie Charts, Graphs & Figures spread through Pages and easy to understand detailed analysis.
Global eHealth market is driven by factors such as the increased prevalence of chronic diseases, increased technological advancements in eHealth, increased demand for telehealth, and government initiatives supporting eHealth solutions and services. Healthcare expenditure has increased across developed and emerging countries, which is expected to create a competitive advantage for manufacturers to develop new and innovative eHealth products.
Global eHealth market is supportive and aims to reduce the progression of the disease. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the global eHealth market will grow at a CAGR of 24.7% from 2022 to 2029.
Download PDF Sample Report (Including Graphs, Charts, and List of Figures) @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-ehealth-market&Shri
A relatively new kind of healthcare delivery assisted by electronic procedures and communication is called eHealth (sometimes spelled eHealth). The word is used in various ways because it encompasses “nearly anything linked to computers and medicine,” not just “Internet medicine” as it was originally defined at the time. Some contend that it can be used interchangeably with the term “health informatics,” which they define as including all electronic and digital health processes. In contrast, others define it more specifically as Internet-based healthcare. It can also comprise mHealth, or m-Health, links and applications on mobile devices.
- Rise in the use of eHealth solutions in outpatient care facilities
Most healthcare organizations are concentrating on introducing specialized services due to the increasing pressure on health systems to reduce the cost of care. The usage of eHealth solutions is increasing due to the transition to an outpatient care paradigm since these solutions offer a convenient healthcare method. These solutions also assist doctors in attending to patients’ requirements and provide remote patient health monitoring. Due to the advantages of eHealth technologies, numerous federal bodies are encouraging their use in outpatient care settings. Federal bodies take many initiatives to promote eHealth in patient care facilities.
With improvements in information technology, information science, medicine, and biotechnology, eHealth/telehealth will continue to develop. The next generation of healthcare professionals and patients will be far more accustomed to using cutting-edge tools, services, and applications. Additionally, there is a growing understanding that eHealth offers healthcare providers the chance to enhance health systems and switch them from the “diagnose and treat” to the “predict and prevent” models.
Thus, eHealth solutions initiatives are rising, increasing their use in outpatient care, and are expected to act as an opportunity for the global eHealth market.
- In September 2022, GE Healthcare (part of General Electric Company) collaborated with seven startups named Alertive (UK), xWave (UK), Idoven (Spain), Nurea (France), Metalynx (UK), Clinithink (UK), and KOSA AI (Netherlands) to accelerate and drive the digital healthcare transformation in partnership with innovation organization named Wayra UK. This collaboration will help GE Healthcare increase its audience reach and transform the digital healthcare system.
Fundamental Aim of this Market Report
- Factors influencing This Market Size and growth rate.
- Major alterations to this market in the near future.
- Notable Market rivals around the world.
- Future Scope and Product Outlook
- Future-promising emerging markets.
- The Market Presents Difficult Challenges and Threats.
Some players in the market are Allscripts Healthcare, LLC, IBM Corporation, Athena health, Epic Systems Corporation, Koninklijke Philips N.V., Siemens Healthcare GmbH, Apple Inc., eHealth Technologies, Lifen, SATmed, Kazaam INC., Teladoc Health, Inc., Doximity, Inc., Implantica, Medisafe, iHealth Labs Inc, Medtronic, Boston Scientific Corporation, General Electric Company, Cantata Health Solutions, BioTelemetry, a Philips Company, McKesson Corporation, Oracle, Cisco Systems and Optum Inc.
Data collection and base year analysis are done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and estimated using market statistical and coherent models. In addition, market share analysis and fundamental trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. The fundamental research methodology used by the DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Global vs. Regional, and Vendor Share Analysis. Please request an analyst call in case of further inquiry.
To Gain More Insights into the Market Analysis, Browse the Summary of the Research [email protected] https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-ehealth-market?Shri
eHealth Market Segmentation
On the basis of offering, global eHealth market is further segmented into solutions and services.
On the basis of deployment, the global eHealth market is segmented into cloud and on-premises.
- Large enterprise
- Small and medium enterprise
On the basis of enterprise size, the global eHealth market is segmented into large enterprise and small and medium enterprise.
- Content messaging system (CMS)
- Group messaging
- Video sessions
- Social support
On the basis of functionality, the global eHealth market is segmented into content messaging system (CMS), group messaging, dashboard, video sessions, social support, and others.
- Artificial intelligence
- Internet Of Things (IOT)
- Blockchain and big data
On the basis of technology, the global eHealth market is segmented into internet of things, chatbots, artificial intelligence, internet of things (IOT), blockchain and big data, and other.
- Healthcare providers
- Healthcare consumers
Key highlights of this Market report:
- Growth rate
- Remuneration prediction
- Consumption graph
- Market concentration ratio
- Secondary industry competitors
- Competitive structure
- Major restraints
- Market drivers
- Regional bifurcation
- Competitive hierarchy
- Current market tendencies
- Market concentration analysis
What benefits does the DBMR study is going to provide?
- Latest industry influencing trends and development scenario
- Open up New Markets
- To Seize powerful market opportunities
- Key decision in planning and to further expand market share
- Identify Key Business Segments, Market proposition & Gap Analysis
- Assisting in allocating marketing investments
Table of Contents:
- Market Segmentation
- Executive Summary
- Premium Insights
- Market Regulations
- Market Overview
Browse Detailed Summary of Research Report with TOC: https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-ehealth-market&Shri
Key Benefits of the Report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of this industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with a detailed analysis of this market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed this industry analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in the coming years.
Top DBMR Healthcare Reports:
About Data Bridge Market Research:
An absolute way to forecast what future holds is to comprehend the trend today!
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavours to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process. Data Bridge is an aftermath of sheer wisdom and experience which was formulated and framed in the year 2015 in Pune.
Data Bridge Market Research has over 500 analysts working in different industries. We have catered more than 40% of the fortune 500 companies globally and have a network of more than 5000+ clientele around the globe. Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475
Email:- [email protected]