Sydney will host MedInfo 2023 — the 19th environment congress on health care and health and fitness informatics — at the International Conference Centre from 8–12 July 2023, exactly where the theme will be ‘The potential is accessible’.
In line with the general aim on a digitally enabled health sector, where by information is not locked in silos, there will be several possibilities to go to academic workshops on standards and interoperability.
Introduced by the Australasian Institute of Electronic Health and fitness (AIDH) on behalf of the Worldwide Health-related Informatics Affiliation (IMIA), the #MEDINFO23 weekend program is envisioned to entice a range of delegates which include the health tech specialists doing the job with implementations and the shipping and delivery of electronic overall health.
AIDH indicates the convention will be the perfect opportunity to understand simple data to assist your health care organisation and get solutions to issues this kind of as:
- Why are benchmarks so vital to help digital change in health and fitness treatment?
- Why is FHIR (Speedy Health care Interoperability Resources) becoming an sector conventional?
- Why is interoperability becoming talked over once again?
With an international and nationwide viewers, delegates will have the option to learn from entire world leaders on this topic — and to advance collective pondering through specific situation studies and examples from overseas like the Global Affected individual Summary.
The weekend stream is facilitated by Kate Ebrill FAIDH, Product or service and Products and services Direct CSIRO and Co-Business Chair #MEDINFO23, and Prof Trish Williams FAIDH, CISCO Chair and Professor of Electronic Health Systems, Flinders University.
Saturday, 8 July 2023 (Working day One particular)
Earning information real and actionable
This session will present a detailed overview of the application of requirements, how techniques and information can join as a result of the adoption of specifications, and how simple modify can be actioned.
Keynote speakers will share countrywide and intercontinental strategies to interoperability, the newest breakthroughs in SNOMED terminology, realistic insights in FHIR, the relevance of driving sector collaboration and relationship as a result of IHE, and the use of resulting data for analysis and selection-creating.
A workable scenario examine on inhabitants health and fitness and Centres of Disease Control will be introduced to ground our knowledge and finding out.
This day will be a precursor to Working day 2 which will target on the International Client Summary as a strategic initiative in Europe and other areas of the world.
- Understand the expectations eco-procedure
- Understand the vital benchmarks which support dependable facts definition, info access, knowledge sharing and information use to support interoperability involving methods and population health and fitness (with a Centre of Illness Manage case in point)
- Useful examples and one-way links to means to acquire residence for reference.
Sunday, 9 July 2023 (Working day Two)
Facts accessibility — Going world
Working day two will see the standards and interoperability stream occur alongside one another with senior leaders in CXIO and Global Plan Forum sessions to aim on the considerable global initiative: International Patient Summary (IPS).
The Worldwide Individual Summary (IPS) is a regular for sharing crucial overall health data and is supported by world wide packages for digital health and fitness, these types of as the Worldwide Digital Wellness Partnership (GDHP). It was also endorsed by the G7 and G20 as a vital aim for interoperability. The IPS is an digital record extract that contains crucial health care details to assist “unplanned, cross-border care”.
The IPS is an FHIR doc standard and establishes how structured info can be shared globally utilizing controlled vocabularies and terminologies this kind of as LOINC and SNOMED CT.
Delegates will listen to about the do the job that has been accomplished to date, the coverage imperatives, ties to citizen centric products and services and other suitable subjects. This working day will go from strategic overview into additional in-depth discussion on the IPS.
- Fully grasp what is meant by IPS and International Patient Access
- Realize the main parts of the IPS
- Fully grasp the global plan placement on the IPS
- Fully grasp what a Main FHIR Implementation Manual and its connection is to an IPS
- Recognize how distinct nations are progressing with employing the IPS
- Realize the place to go for extra means to get started off.
A single-working day, 3-working day or complete conference delegate passes are obtainable with early hen pricing until 14 April 2023.