WASHINGTON, April 18, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Vantage Market Research’s recent analysis of the Global Digital Pathology Market finds that increasing adoption of digital pathology to enhance lab efficiency along with increasing cancer prevalence across the globe are factors that influencing the growth of Digital Pathology Market.
The total Global Digital Pathology Market is estimated to reach USD 1516.1 Million by the year 2028. The Market stood at a revenue of USD 732.1 Million in the year 2021, and expected to grow at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 12.9%, states Vantage Market Research, in a report, titled “Digital Pathology Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report by Product (Scanners, Software, Storage Systems), by Type (Human Pathology, Veterinary Pathology), by Application (Drug Discovery, Disease Diagnosis, Training & Education), by End User (Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies, Hospitals and Reference Laboratories , Academic & Research Institutes), by Region (North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Latin America, Middle East & Africa) – Global Industry Assessment (2016 – 2021) & Forecast (2022 – 2028)”.
Please Check Out Our Free Sample Reports and Make a More Informed Decision:
Get Access to a Free Copy of Our Latest Sample Report @ https://www.vantagemarketresearch.com/digital-pathology-market-1445/request-sample
(Sample reports are a great way to test our in-depth reports or study before you make a purchase)
- The newly updated, 140+ page reports provide an in-depth analysis of the COVID-19 virus and pandemic.
- Using industry data and interview with experts, you can learn about topics such as regional impact analysis, global forecast, competitive landscape analysis, size & share of regional markets.
- We offer these reports in PDF format so you can read them on your computer and print them out.
- Free sample includes, Industry Operating Conditions, Industry Market Size, Profitability Analysis, SWOT Analysis, Industry Major Players, Historical and Forecast, Growth Porter’s 5 Forces Analysis, Revenue Forecasts, Industry Trends, Industry Financial Ratios.
- The report also presents the country-wise and region-wise analysis of the Vantage Market Research and includes a detailed analysis of the key factors affecting the growth of the market.
- Sample Report further sheds light on the Major Market Players with their Sales Volume, Business Strategy and Revenue Analysis, to offer the readers an advantage over others.
Key Insights & Findings from the Report:
- According to our primary respondents’ research, the Digital Pathology market is predicted to grow at a CAGR of roughly 12.9% during the forecast period.
- The Digital Pathology market was estimated to be worth roughly USD 732.1 Billion in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 1516.1 Billion by 2028; based on primary research.
- On the basis of region, Asia Pacific is projected to dominate the worldwide Digital Pathology market.
The Escalating Prevalence of Infectious and Chronic Diseases
The number of infectious and chronic diseases is proliferating across the globe amid all the precautions and personal hygiene procedures taken care of. In the prevention of chronic diseases, nutrition and diet are the most critical factors, whereas nutritional content in diet is deteriorating, which is the prominent factor for the escalating prevalence of chronic diseases worldwide, especially across developing countries including Southeast Asian countries and Western European countries. Cardiovascular diseases, diabetes, osteoporosis, cancer, dental diseases, and obesity are some of the chronic diseases caused by improper nutrition for the long term. According to the World Health Organization (WHO), the burden of chronic non-communicable diseases (NCD’s) is expected to reach 57% in 2020 from 46% in 2001 in total deaths across the globe.
The escalating prevalence of infectious diseases has led to advancements in R&D through diagnostic technology, which is expected to boost the overall market. Precise, early, and quick information related to genomic, transcriptome or other multi-omics of cells causing chronic and infectious diseases is resulting in the growth of digital pathology market.
Purchase This Premium Report Now @ https://www.vantagemarketresearch.com/buy-now/digital-pathology-market-1445/0
Benefits of Purchasing Digital Pathology Market Reports:
- Customer Satisfaction: Our team of experts assists you with all your research needs and optimizes your reports.
- Analyst Support: Before or after purchasing the report, ask a professional analyst to address your questions.
- Assured Quality: Focuses on accuracy and quality of reports.
- Incomparable Skills: Analysts provide in-depth insights into reports.
Segmentation of Digital Pathology Market:
By Product-(Revenue- USD Million, 2016-2028)
- Storage Systems
By Type-(Revenue- USD Million, 2016-2028)
- Human Pathology
- Veterinary Pathology
By Application-(Revenue- USD Million, 2016-2028)
- Drug Discovery
- Disease Diagnosis
- Training & Education
By End-User-(Revenue- USD Million, 2016-2028)
- Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies
- Hospitals and Reference Laboratories
- Academic & Research Institutes
By region- (Revenue- USD Million, 2016-2028)
- The UK
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- South East Asia
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East & Africa-
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Read Full Research Report @ https://www.vantagemarketresearch.com/industry-report/digital-pathology-market-1445
Rise in Patient Awareness towards Disease Diagnosis through Sequencing Technology
In the early times, late and improper diagnosis of Infectious and Chronic Diseases has resulted in the loss of many lives. This is owing to unawareness of people towards disease diagnosis, improper diagnostic procedures along with inadequate instruments. With advancements in digital pathology, instruments, and reagents, the market for diagnostics started to snowball on a global level. additionally, along with changing lifestyles and habits, the prevalence of several diseases such as diabetes, cardiac diseases, liver disorders, cancer, kidney disorders and several others started rising. This surge in number of diseases has led to increased awareness among people across developed, developing, and under-developed countries. Information regarding transcriptome or other multi-omics and genomic is obtained through digital pathology which helps in early diagnosis of diseases through R&D. thus, further propelling the market growth over the forecast period.
COVID-19 Impact Analysis:
The COVID-19 outbreak has affected various industries worldwide. Governments across the world implemented strict lockdown measures and social distancing norms in order to restrict the swift spread of the pandemic. Manufacturing facilities around the world were shut down during the initial stages of the pandemic. Moreover, the economic crisis after the pandemic might lead to a significant delay in the commercial roll-out of the electronics industry. Small and medium-scale companies are the backbone of technology providers and are witnessing a steep drop in revenue since the emergence of the pandemic in 2020. Hence, market players faced numerous challenges as disruptions in the supply chain were observed. However, things will improve in the second half of 2022 as more supplies will come online. The impact of COVID-19 on the market demand is considered while estimating the current and forecast market size and growth trends of the market for all the regions and countries based on the following data points:
- Impact Assessment of COVID-19 Pandemic
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Quarterly Market Revenue Forecast by Asia Pacific 2020 & 2021
- Key Strategies Undertaken by Companies to Tackle COVID-19
- Long Term Dynamics
- Short Term Dynamics
Do You Have Any Query or Specific Requirement? Ask to Our Industry [email protected] https://www.vantagemarketresearch.com/digital-pathology-market-1445/inquiry-before-buying
(You may enquire a report quote OR available discount offers to our sales team before purchase.)
The Report on Digital Pathology Market Highlights:
- Assessment of the market
- Premium Insights
- Competitive Landscape
- COVID Impact Analysis
- Historic Data, Estimates and Forecast
- Company Profiles
- Global and Regional Dynamics
North America Holds Maximum Market Share
North America is expected to dominate the growth of Digital Pathology Market in 2021. The major driving factors for the market are increasing prevalence of cancer, introduction of favourable reimbursement policies and implementation of favourable initiatives by the governments in the region. Additionally, rising demand for quality diagnostics is providing the opportunity for the market. Thus, further propelling the market growth over the forecast period.
List of Prominent Players in the Digital Pathology Market:
- Leica Biosystems (US)
- Koninklijke Philips N.V. (Netherlands)
- Hamamatsu Photonics (Japan)
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd. (Switzerland)
- 3DHISTECH (Hungary)
- Apollo Enterprise Imaging (US)
- XIFIN Inc. (US)
- Huron Digital Pathology (Canada)
- Visiopharm A/S (Denmark)
- Aiforia Technologies Oy (Finland)
- Akoya Biosciences (US)
- Corista (US)
- Indica Labs (US)
- Objective Pathology Services (Canada)
- Sectra AB (Sweden)
- Optra SCAN (US)
- Glencoe Software (US)
- Konfoong biotech international co. ltd. (China)
- Inspirata Inc. (US)
- Path AI (US)
- Proscia Inc. (US)
- Kanteron Systems (Spain)
- Mikroscan Technologies (US)
- Motic (US)
- Paige (US)
Browse market data Tables and Figures spread through 145 Pages and in-depth TOC on “Digital Pathology Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report by Product (Scanners, Software, Storage Systems), by Type (Human Pathology, Veterinary Pathology), by Application (Drug Discovery, Disease Diagnosis, Training & Education), by End User (Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies, Hospitals and Reference Laboratories, Academic & Research Institutes), by Region (North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Latin America, Middle East & Africa) – Global Industry Assessment (2016 – 2021) & Forecast (2022 – 2028)” View detailed Research Report here – https://www.vantagemarketresearch.com/press-release/digital-pathology-market-682686
Key questions answered in the report:
- Which regional market will show the highest and rapid growth?
- Which are the top five players of the Digital Pathology Market?
- How will the Digital Pathology Market change in the upcoming six years?
- Which application and product will take a lion’s share of the Digital Pathology Market?
- What is the Digital Pathology market drivers and restrictions?
- What will be the CAGR and size of the Digital Pathology Market throughout the forecast period?
September 2021: Visiopharm (Denmark) and Agilent Technologies, Inc. (US) collaborated to co-market Visiopharm’s portfolio of CE-IVD marked AI-driven Precision Pathology software and Agilent’s automated pathology staining solutions portfolio.
August 2021: Sectra AB (Sweden) and University Medical Center Utrecht (Netherlands) signed an agreement under which UMC uses Sectra’s pathology module for effective multidisciplinary discussions among pathologists and radiologists.
May 2021: Sectra AB (Sweden) and Institut Curie (France) signed an agreement which allows the digitization of pathology at Institut Curie. The pathologists in Institut Curie can access cases, digital tools, and AI applications through the Sectra pathology solution.
April 2021: Leica Biosystems (US) and Paige.AI, Inc. (US) partnered for Paige’s AI-enabled research software for tumor detection, grading, and quantification to Leica Biosystems digital pathology platform in countries throughout North America and Europe.
This market titled “Digital Pathology Market” will cover exclusive information in terms of Regional Analysis, Forecast, and Quantitative Data – Units, Key Market Trends, and various others as mentioned below:
|Market Size Provided for Years||2016-2028|
|Region & Counties Covered||
|Report Coverage||Market growth drivers, restraints, opportunities, Porter’s five forces analysis, PEST analysis, value chain analysis, regulatory landscape, technology landscape, patent analysis, market attractiveness analysis by segments and North America, company market share analysis, and COVID-19 impact analysis|
Customization of the Report:
The report can be customized as per client needs or requirements. For any queries, you can contact us on [email protected] or +1 (202) 380-9727. Our sales executives will be happy to understand your needs and provide you with the most suitable reports.
Download Free Sample Report Now @ https://www.vantagemarketresearch.com/digital-pathology-market-1445/request-sample
Browse More Related Report:
About Vantage Market Research:
We, at Vantage Market Research, provide quantified B2B high quality research on more than 20,000 emerging markets, in turn, helping our clients map out constellation of opportunities for their businesses. We, as a competitive intelligence market research and consulting firm provide end to end solutions to our client enterprises to meet their crucial business objectives. Our clientele base spans across 70% of Global Fortune 500 companies. The company provides high quality data and market research services. The company serves various enterprises and clients in a wide variety of industries. The company offers detailed reports on multiple industries including Chemical Materials and Energy, Food and Beverages, Healthcare Technology, etc. The company’s experienced team of Analysts, Researchers, and Consultants use proprietary data sources and numerous statistical tools and techniques to gather and analyse information.
Follow Us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/vantage-market-research/
Follow Us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/vantagemarketr
6218 Georgia Avenue NW Ste 1 – 564
Washington DC 20011-5125
United States Tel: +1 202 380 9727
Email: [email protected]
Latest Vantage Market Research Press Releases @ https://www.vantagemarketresearch.com/insight/press-releases
Latest Vantage Market Research Blog @ https://www.vantagemarketresearch.com/insight/blogs